by Kathy Bernard
As a small-business owner, you know that it can be tough to get people to follow your LinkedIn company page. Fortunately, if you’re the administrator of your LinkedIn company page, you can grow your follower base by inviting your 1st-degree connections to follow your page.
To send invitations to follow your page:
- Navigate to your company page by typing your company name into the LinkedIn search box.
- Chose “View as admin”.
- Click the new Admin tools dropdown arrow.
- Select Invite connections.
- Select specific connections to invite. Note: The list is in order of who LinkedIn assumes will be most interested based on their profile and there is no way to alphabetize it.
- Use the “Search for connections not following your Page” box to find people. If you have fewer than 500 connections, you will see a “Select all” option.
- Click Invite connections. Your connections will receive an invitation notification. You can only invite each connection once to follow your page. Members can elect not to receive all page invitations through their Network settings.
To improve the chances that people will follow your company page, invite people you really know and will most benefit from your content.
Before inviting people, fully complete your company page and add your logo and banner. Also click “Start a post” and share multiple articles, videos, and documents to attract page visitors.
Kathy Bernard (email@example.com), CEO of WiserU.com, is a St. Louis-based LinkedIn expert/trainer who equips businesses to maximize LinkedIn for sales, marketing, or fundraising.
Submitted 1 years 272 days ago